Saturday, December 13, 2008

Jigga what?

Ok so this isn't the most profound post that you'll ever see...but it is crucial to you getting a glimpse into my life. 

Here's a rough picture of me before last night. Yup, super crazy out of control hair.


Now here's a picture of me after last night. Wowzas. I have NO HAIR!

You may ask yourself, "Gee Chad, what's the big deal? Don't you have short hair sometimes?" The answer to that of course is yes, sometimes my hair is short. The thing is, this is ridiculously shorter than I have ever cut my hair. Usually I use a 3 guard, and my buddy was all set with that and almost done. He decided to work a little bit more and the razor, ummm, slipped; taking a chunk of hair with it. Faced with the only possibility, I had to cut it down to almost nothing. Really, this picture does my lack of hair little justice as well. It's nuts, and also, it's wicked cold outside and so is my head now. Brrrr.

2 comments:

Jaclyn and Tyler said...

phew....dont lose sleep over this one ;)

Brandon said...

last time I checked...

you weren't Gary Busey