Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Chew on these links...

Wow. Just wow. 

Alright we all know that I love me some Caribou time whenever I can get it. There are many reasons: free internet, the smell of coffee, drinking coffee, people watching, the rustic interior design, randomly running into friends, and the chance to relax. You would be astute to observe that nothing on that list is something that should cause stress or frustration. Today, that was not the case...

I headed over to my favorite one, in Grandview, after I got off work today with the intentions of writing another post (which I'm doing, although not nearly in the form that I envisioned) and reading for my Lent study through Heritage. However we have found ourselves in the unfortunate position of this weird post out of pure frustration. Now should I be frustrated? No way! It's Lent, we have club tonight, it's nearly 60 degrees out in February in Columbus, spring training games start today, and well Go Bucks. The thing is, that whole free internet was about as cool as a cucumber today while at Caribou. It failed at the one in Grandview, so I headed over to one of the Upper Arlington locations, where it proceeded to not work again. So I find myself still there but on some other network that I was able to pick up. 

Alright so I know it's not really that big of a deal but I really thought I should share this with everyone. Thought you would want to know this little piece of my life. I'll be back later with a little more thoughtful postings, but for now I will leave you with this wonderful question posed by my great friend Chris Light: 

Which is a better movie one-two punch: Happy Gilmore/Billy Madison, or Tommy Boy/Black Sheep? Go ahead and discuss amongst yourselves, leave your comments, and generally waste too much time thinking about this. I'll give my answer the next time I post and I'll have another question to pose to the group...

No comments: