Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful.

Hey hey there...everybody?

So right now I have no idea who is going to end up reading this, other than one friend who reintroduced a love of blogging to me...so much thanks Mambo #5, you know who you are. Haha. Thanks.

I used to have a little livejournal that I did a few years back that got some good feedback, but then I was in it for the feedback, and now I really don't feel like I need that. For that maturation process in my life, I am thankful. Really though, I think through this I would love to get thoughts out there on things in this life; and that could encompass so many different things right now in my own journey. Hopefully this will primarily be both a place to read about what's going on in my own life as a form of catching friends and family up, as well as sharing the incredible things that God is doing in my own life and the lives of others that I am around. Of course then, it wouldn't be me if this also didn't include some commentaries and thoughts on the world of sports...

It will be quite interesting to see how this whole thing develops and matures if I can hopefully keep this up for some time...

There will be more to come today even I'm sure, as I head home for what will be right around 24 hours for Thanksgiving with my family. So I'm sure that even on the drive to Kettering and the little bit of time that I'll be there I'll have some interesting thoughts and reflections.

Until next time...